Power Meter EM-SC/FC
Power Meter EM
The EM is an ultracompact three phase power meter, fitting in only two DIN rail units. Providing an industry standard Modbus/RTU interface, each device has a unique identifier, easily allowing integration into your existing Modbus infrastructure. The EM is available in two versions; EM-SC for use with traditional split core current transformers, and EM-FC for flexible coil current transducers.
- Compact size at 2 DIN rail units (34x86x60mm)
- Output values: kWh, kW, A, V, PF, Hz
- Measured Voltage: 400/230 V
- Power source: wide input, 5-24V DC
- Interface Protocol: Modbus RTU – 19200, 8, E, 1 (default settings)
- Split-Core 100mA current transformers (up to 500A)
- Flexible Coil transformers (up to 3000A)
- Accuracy in accordance with IEC-61557-12 Class 1.0 for Active Energy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between EM-SC and EM-FC?
We have 2 versions of our Power Meter. EM-SC refers to usage of our split core CT´s and it can be used to measure power from 80-500A. EM-FC is intended to use with our flexible coils and can be used to measure power from 1000-3000A.
How much space does it take in the electrical cabinet?
Our power meter is one of the smallest in the world, requiring only 2 DIN rail spaces.
What is the accuracy?
The accuracy is +/- 1.0% (IEC-61557-12 Class 1.0 for Active Energy).
Is the power meter MID approved?
This meter is not MID approved.
What are the output values?
The output values are Wh, varh, A, V, PF, Hz and environmental temperature